When I was writing my list of who I would love to have on this show Orla Harrington was one of the first names to be written down. If you follow her on social media, you will know she has one of the sweetest voices and most gentle of personalities around. So when she agreed to be interviewed I was delighted. Orla is someone who, as you will hear on the show, made the personal choice to switch to a more minimalist lifestyle and also to a vegan diet in recent years. Orla regularly shares her tips and recipes on her Instagram and Youtube accounts (see links below).
- Marie Kondo Book – The Life Changing Magic of Tidying
- Things Orla wishes she had known prior to switching to minimalism – 7 WAYS TO AVOID IMPULSE BUYING
- The Happy Cow app (Orla recommends while traveling)
- Streaks App (Orla recommends for staying motivated and getting things done)
- Moodley Manor Food Truck for dinning out.
- Favourite Documentaries – Forks Over Knives, Cowspiracy & What The Health
Find Orla on
Tip Of The Week