Yoga is something you should really do your best to incorporate into your life. It might not be something you do every day, but starting off, if you aim for once or twice a week you will feel yourself wanting to do it more and more.
Starting off, i think it is better to sign yourself up to a class and learn from and with the pros, because there might be simple adjustments you need to make that a YouTube video can’t tell you’re doing wrong. When you feel more comfortable you could switch on YouTube. I like to start of some mornings with Yoga With Adrienne . If you need some reasons as to why you should do yoga, I have listed some below.
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves balance.
- Improves flexibility.
- Improves posture.
- Strengthens your core.
- Improves digestion.
- Prevents and aids with constipation.
- Can heal the body and prevent injuries.
- Helps with joint and muscle pain.
- Helps to prevent disease by massaging internal organs.
- Increases your level of pain tollerance.
- Delays ageing within your body.
- Helps with weight management.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Increased energy flow.
- Improved concentration.
- Improved memory.
- Helps lower stress levels.
- Increased lung capacity (from all your breathing exercises during yoga).
- Increased libido.
- Calmer sense of self.
- I just gave you 20 reasons, do you really need more???
Do you do yoga? if so what difference do you find it makes to your day?