We all need those quick meals that involve the least amount of prep work, full of health and can be made within a matter of minutes. Enter ‘Banana Buckwheat Porridge’ delicious and nutritious and can be made within a matter of minutes …. yes I meant for that to rhyme.
* 2 Bananas
* 1/3 Buckwheat porridge (super food)
* Handful Almond flakes
* 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
* 1 Cup Coconut milk
* Handful shredded coconut for that extra summer taste 👌
- Put 1/3 of a cup of Buckwheat Porridge into a jar.
- Put a cup of Coconut Milk and mix and also to soak
- Cut Banana and put in.
- Put desired toppings on.
- Source of energy
- Anti-inflammatory – cleans and strengthens the intestines.
- Source of Vitimin B – Good source of energy, Healthy blood flow and good to keep red blood cell count high to avoid anemia,
- Good for ‘gut health’
- Good for the heart
- Good source of Protein
- Due to the ‘Rutin’ in buckwheat porridge it helps aid high blood pressure.
- Healthy fats – Good for the brain and good for skin (helps the aging of skin and skin elasticity)
- Vitimin E – Balances cholestoral, repairs damaged skin, thickens hair, helps with PMS, improves vision,