If you’re looking for a go to snack that is so easy to make (literally no more than 15 minutes) Protein Balls are the one for you. Especially if you are training and/ or trying to tone build muscle and tone.
Recipe – Makes 9(ish)
* 4 scoops of protein powder.
* 2 Full tablespoons of Almond butter.
* 1 1½ tablespoon of honey.
* 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
* 2 tablespoons of chopped hazel nuts (any nuts will suffice but hazel nuts work best).
* Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
* Scoop mix out into balls with hands.
Protein balls last 4-5 days once kept in fridge and you should be able to scoop up about 9 balls.